Quote:

The price is really nice on the 408 Blue Print Engines and the warranty is a very nice addtion. I've just heard mixed reviews regarding these engines. Basically all I'd need to do is buy a carb, some headers and call it a day. $4200 doesn't sound so bad.

I wish I just knew more about the company and this particular motor before dropping that kind of scratch.

If there are a few owners or people that know someone who has one on the site that has a substantial amount of information on these engines could you guys/gals chime in? For instance do they only come in black? I'd def. like to have mine orange.

Luckily if I do happen to go this route I only spent a little over $200 for the Magnum motor. Everything on the motor besides the heads are good to go. Is there a market on any of these parts (Crank, bare block etc) so I can at least recoupe my money?

Gosh I love this hobby, but when it comes to certain things I crawfish (means change my mind in cajun country) on what I'm going to do. I'm just a college student with limited funds, trying to build a very nice engine without having to visit the plasma facility weekly.

I have purchased the blue crate engine what would you like to now???