Thanks Mike. I was actually thinking of you when I posted, as I've seen you tune in when Keisler questions are asked.
The kit is $4500, so about $1000 off. It's for a small block, and i was using it behind my 6.1.

I'll send Gene a message and see what he says but
I'm guessing I'll have to be the bad guy and back out now.

Quote:

Depending on what your paying for it, and the additional items needed, plus reworking the shifter location/case to fit your 69 B Body, a new kit from Keisler might cost you the same?

The pedals are incorrect for your application, the drive shaft will be too short, the transmission mount is incorrect, the case/shifter location will need to be modified, plus you'll incure shipping costs both ways,.....add up the costs and see if it's still a deal?.......talk to Gene at Keisler to estimate the costs involved,.....plus you haven't mentioned wether or not the application is from a smallblock or BigBlock,...I assume your Runner will be Big Blk? more possible pcs/$$$...If this is a TKO 500 5spd, I wouldn't consider it behind a BigBlk

Mike

69 Road Runner 383/auto/N96 71 Demon 340/4 spd Would like to find a rust free Cuda body.