Quote:

Quote:

Every time i bled it i always used the "start at the wheel furthest from the MC" technique, never had more than one bleeder cracked at a time, and yes the bleeders are facing up and at the rear of the spindle. Its actually a 2 bolt MC (I6 car originally, dunno if that makes a diff in MC's tho)
And no amount of pumping makes the pedal seem firmer, always nice and mushy.
Tomm ill try bleeding the MC one more time I guess.
It sucks ive spent my entire boot leave on this thing and its still not right! So dayim frustrating

Leave huh? where you stationed? yes, this stuff can get frustrating. when I bought my car, I had 3 weeks of summer break at the Academy to get it in road worthy condition and drive it from Ohio back to Colorado. I rebuilt the entire brake system, tore apart the dash and un-did a rats nest of 30 years worth of crappy wire jobs, got all the gauges working properly, re-wired the front lights, tail lights, engine bay, put new bearings in the axle, replaced the ignition system, and had a new exhaust put on it. I even had the seats recovered.

I missed being able to drive it back to Colorado by about 3 days, and had to fly back, then let my dad finish it and drive it out for me on the next long weekend.

Havent even been stationed yet. Graduated recruit training from Parris Island last week, still got months of schooling to go. To top it all off now, i got pulled over today while driving it for the first time for no plates, its 100% my fault obviously, but still makin my day worse...

YutKillYut Grozny lives!