Quote:

They sound good. No drone. TTI's w/Dynomax Turbos behind the 440. I open up the QTP's when i want to disturb the neighborhood.

Ditto..This is 2" header TTI system with a full 3" x-tube with Dynomax Super Turbo mufflers out the back valence with tips. Be advised that the tailpies and type of tips change the sound pretty significantly too. While I was installing the electric cutouts, I have the tailpipe removed. It's a lot deeper of an exhaust note and is significantly louder. Not much of a surprise there. http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=253879558807&saved

After making this video clip, I demo'd the electric cutouts on Dennis's car and had to get some for myself. I added a short piece of pipe and an oval megaphone after them to smooth out the harshness of the sound. It makes a big difference with and without the megaphones on in the uncapped sound quality. The coolness factor is off the charts.

Last edited by jbc426; 04/15/10 09:57 PM.

1970 Plymouth 'Cuda #'s 440-6(block in storage)currently 493" 6 pack, Shaker, 5 speed Passon, 4.10's
1968 Plymouth Barracuda Convertible 408 Magnum EFI with 4 speed automatic overdrive, 3800 stall lock-up converter and 4.30's (closest thing to an automatic 5 speed going)