The one issue is from a previous thread I found last week, and its a major issue to me, is that owners of E bodys were disappointed after installation - claiming their cars sit too low! Even one Charger owner.

I bought a pair for my E Body awhile back, I think they too were made in Mexico, I'll be looking tomorrow for sure, but after reading the thread last week, not sure I want to take the time to find out if ride height in rear will not be the same as original. They're supposed to be XHD - so why in the world are these owners not happy with their new MP springs that have been around for a long time now?

Maybe they'll read your post and come in again to clarify the sitting too low aspect of these 'XHD' springs. I'm considering using a pair of 'Hemi' springs taking up space here instead to replace my originals now after reading that. Makes me mad to think I spent the cash for these new springs if the car will sit lower than original!!!! Then to find 'Made in Mexico' stamped on them!!! Grrrrr.

Let's hear it guys, are the claims from that thread true?