with Swingin'. Do the wagon as the toy, upgrade the RC as needed for your daily driver in the winter.

Using my poorman's budget (and assuming all teh time in the world), I would put a 5.2 or 5.9 Mag in the RC (with the factory EFI and ECU) so it is reliable for your VF work in the winter. More power & better MPG than the TBI system you have. Do this over the summer so that all bugs are worked out by wintertime. An OBD1 setup would be the simplest choice. Replace the plenum gasket, upgrade it to a Hughes plenum plate if you are concerned about the gasket blowing again (or put that $85 toward teh $750 Airgap intake they sell, which is reportedly a fabulous upgrade). That intake might wok better in the lighter Dakotas than in your RC, but read their website and draw your own conclusion.

If you want Maggie upgrade ideas/info, look up posts by Patrick, HotRodDave and Scratchinfortraction, they have lots of good low-buck smallblock knowledge.

After that, I'd do the same to teh wagon, but try to get a 5.9, and then plan boost upgrades on it.

Parts I seek: driver doorpanel, 65 Sport Fury, prefer black, needs to be 7-8 on 10 scale, might buy set 16" x 6" Dodge truck wheel(s), from early 70s?, takes 9" dogdish - need for a research job so cheaper is better. 69-73 C-body caliper brackets and/or splashields Send a PM.