Dirk, Believe or not your car is one that gave me this idea. When I looked at it in Farmington I could see the level you had gone to with the car. When I heard how you were judged(not by passers by but by the judging staff) at both Carlisle and the Nats. I knew you may be in trouble. I think the car could have received a better score if it had been OE judged.
As for the possible new ICCA judging criteria, I think it should not be called OE judging but make up a new name. Those that receive the OE gold but with an asterisk next to it probably will fail to mention the level of red and black points, only say the car is OE Gold certified.
But back to the main subject, I feel the current criteria of judging needs to be changed for the original classes to better reflect the times. There are many good repo. parts out there now(and it is getting harder to tell them from NOS) but ordering from a catalog should not be the same as spending your time scouring swap meets and the internet for NOS or quality used original parts.

Mike LaBattaglia
Blue Star Performance
Phone: 815-223-8424 10-6 CST
Email: sales@bluestarperformance.com
Many more parts and cars @ http://bluestarperformance.com
Chrysler Classic Events 2008 Mopar Builder of the Year