Quote:

Yeah, sorry guys, I forgot to post that my '60 was 1.57. 1/8 mile was 7.02 @ 97.6. Again, thanks for the support as usual. Now it's time to watch you high 10 second guys and listen and learn. I have to make a calculated decision now regarding the rollbar. I really don't want to make this a full dedicated race car as I enjoy driving it around our little town of Midlothian. It's my parts chasin' car for my '69 Charger project. When I drive it to the local parts store the patrons within as well as the people behind the counter ask about the car and I just like to tell them that it's my weekend parts chasin car. How involved will it be to put in a rollbar? I've been told that it would stiffen the chassis as well. Looks like I will be bugging my old buddy Brian(408strokerdart) and ask him for his recommendations as he usually steers me where I need to go. My car is a taxicab compared to his rocket!

You can add a 6 or 8 point rollbar and still have a nice street car driver as I did. I put a 6 point bar in my 63 as I felt the frame connectors did not tighten the car up enough. The bar really helped stiffen the car alot and I drive it all the time with a rollbar. You dont have to put a cage in it as you can run down to 10.0's with a rollbar. Ron