O.k.,, I have to say a big thanks to all of you who have answered my dumb questions in the past, but I just finally got to make a run with my new motor/combo and I ran an 11.12@118.6 on my first pass at the Texas Motorplex! I have a street driven 68 Barracuda Notchback smallblock and I'm totally elated and on cloud 9! I'm drinking some cold beer to bring me back to earth right now, but thanks to all of you who have answered my numerous novice questions. Also, Ryan Johnson, your ROCK! You worked some magic on those Eddie heads. Oh, by the way, I only got to make 1 pass today, but hell, I never thought it would run so well. Also, Mr. Lenny at Ultimate Converter, you deliver on your product! My converter dam near broke my neck. You also rock!! I don't have a rollbar as this is a full interior 68 notch and I had many folks coming over trying to figure out what I was running. I can't believe this little small block stroker actually pulled on a 64 Dodge 440 w/Indy Heads! He has an awesome car by the way, but dam I am wound like a 10 day clock!!! Anyway, sorry for the rant, but again, thanks guys for all who have entertained and answered my novice(probably dumb) questions! Whew, time for another kobeer as we say in Texas!

68 Cuda Notchback [Email]10.86@120[/Email] 69 Charger R/T 440/505 2009 Challenger SRT8