Quote:

Quote:

[ What I found was a bag of weed stashed in the wiring.
Glad I found it and not a drug dog or cop. Gee officer I didn't even know it was there. Somehow I don't think that excuse would fly.

I found the same thing in my 74 back in 1984 and I bought it from a friend who bought it from the original owner, his uncle. My buddie said it wasn't his...
At least the car didn't smell like cigs.

not to get off topic, but I was in a pick a part a few years ago with my grampa, and we were looking for a stock radio for a 1982 280zx...we started pulling one out, and a bag of weed fell onto the passenger floorboard...my grampa picked it up, opened it, said it was crappy weed and broke it up on the wind...lets just say I look at my grampa a little bit different now hahahaha

and in one of the posts it mentions a film on the windows when a car is smoked in....this is definately true..my grampa smoked in the 73 lincoln, and the 72 d100 I drive now...there is ALWAYS a greasy film on the inside of the windows, even though they havent been smoked in for 5 years. One trick I use is rubbing alcohol mixed with windex...I spray the window, then rub with my hand...THEN wipe clean with a rag, turn over and buff dry...

they stay clean and clear for about a week in the winter, but in the summer, a couple of days makes them film up again, BUT its getting better and better every year lol..its ALMOST gone...