Please click the link for all the details on the third annual Steel City Practice Tree shootout!

http://www.angelfire.com/pa2/BrotherhoodRacing/thirdannualpracticetreerace.html

Quick notes:
Date is February 20, lunch starts at 11:30am, racing at 12:30. Please email me if you are attending, and if you are bringing anyone with you. If you can't make the first race, we estimate the second race will start around 2:30, and you're more than welcome to come join us then. I believe last year the little race was worth over $200 to win, $100 to the runner up. The big race paid over $600 to the winner, and over $300 to the runner up. We're hoping to go even higher this year.

AJ, Mark, and I appreciate all those contributing to our menu. We truly feel the PRP family is the best!:
Rigatoni, courtesy of Amy Romeo
Cheesy potatoes, courtesy of Vanessa Noon
"Polish hamburgers", courtesy of Joe Fox Jr and Sr
Chili pasta, courtesy of Jeff Hann
Texas lasagna, courtesy of Linda Pollock
Buffalo chicken dip/reuben dip, courtesy of Carrie Penn
Cookies, courtesy of Beth Boyd

And thank you to our generous sponsors! They add so much to our day, allowing us to send more people home with winning something! Please email us if you'd like to join the sponsor list.

* Bob George Racing
* Bob Jones Race Trailers/www.jonesrv.com
* Dean Racing Engines, donating $100 cash for the bounty program.
* Jason Weaver, JW-Kustomz Signs and Graphix/www.jwkustomz.com, and Brian Weaver/ Weaver's Race Cars, donating $100 cash to the big race purse.
* Luke Bogacki, and www.thisisbracketracing.com, providing 2 full memberships and 2 trial memberships to the website.
* Millerstown Pic-A-Part, www.picapartyard.com, donating $100 worth of gift certificates of race fuel at PRP
* NAPA Auto Parts of South Greensburg
* Pittsburgh Raceway Park/www.pittsburghracewaypark.com
* Sarah Baehr, www.sbgraphix.com, donating gift certificates for vinyl lettering/number set for a race car
* John Cadamore- $100 cash towards big race purse

Last edited by tboomer; 02/07/10 09:22 AM.