Ok guys I need some opinions. I am trying not to make one of those big mistakes that you regret forever. I am sure not unlike most of you I have a few too many projects and I am considering selling one. Brief background – I have a 340 Duster, 79 Power Wagon with 50K miles, an 09 Challenger and a 70 Challenger. The Duster I have had since 86 and is restified, the Power Wagon is all original and mint, the 09 Chally is my daily driver and the 70 is the one in question.

I started on the 70 about 5 years ago and the body has gone through a rotisserie resto and has since sat due to new wife, new house, new garage and allot of shoes that came with the new wife.

I am considering selling the body and all the associated parts as it is going to take me several more years to finish the 70 and an additional $20-30K. I figure that I can take the cash and redo the suspension on the Duster and maybe add a blower, I can redo the top end of the truck and add a shaker to the 09 Chally – you get the picture….

Thoughts? Big mistake? Sell it!

I appreciate your input!