Quote:

Quote:

Interesting reply in that I recently contacted him for updated steering arms. I would be glad to post his email reply...

which was...

he was not interested in helping out.

I'll believe 1 to 2 weeks when h311 freezes over.

I will be replacing mine with an AlterK. I might then have mine available.

I contacted him about a year and a half ago, and he was nice on the phone to me and said he had some Chrysler Engineer helping with the new design steering arms and that they took care of the brake shake and shimmy problem as long as I cut .300 off the back side of the spindle. I told him I wanted a set, and went and got a set of spindles and cut them. He told me he would send them out asap. I have tried to contact him for about 6 months after that and finally gave up.
Like his stuff.
Just wish it worked 100% and his customer relations would as well. People have bashed me on here about this many times, and I really don't care, because they really don't know the frustration Myself, My Dad, My Brother , and a few Friends went through to make this set-up work. Plus the extra $1500.00 I spent willingly to get it there. We had it in and out at least a dozen times trying this and trying that, doing everything I was told to try. All I heard was how I was the only one with issues and we didn't know what we were doing, but I still have 10 plus peoples emails with issues, whom I chose not to post to be the better person.
This isn't a bash, Just a Lifes Lesson.
Because as I have said a million times, It looks great, and handles great at speed, but the shutdown gets a little hairy at times.

Call BondoBob !!!!!!!!

Did you ever fix the brake shimmy???I have been dealing with the same problems since day one..I have all the updated stuff and even spent the money for the 2.25 front wheels and still have the shake..last time I talked to Rob about it..he told me to try the alterkation adjustable strut rods..I am thinking about trying them..

any thoughts..

1969 Barracuda 8 second all/motor small block 2014 Shelby GT500 Mustang Uratchko Racing Engines www.URE-RACING.com