alright guys,this is what i was wanting to do,i ordered this harness from yearone,its for my 70 charger converted to electronic ignition with 5 pin pentstar ecu plug.now when you get a factory harness converted from year one its like the 71 and up five pin set up with 4 pin ballast.its not the mopar performance 4 pin ecu set up from mopar performance.i called the harness tech line and he said you can run either 4 pin performance ecu box or five pin stock ecu as long as you run the 4 pin ballast anyway,i heard you can run it 2 ballast as well?i am wanting to get away from multiple discharge like orange chrome box cause i also want to get away with resistors as well so when i saw the msd 6al cd with 5 pin connector on the ebay auction,i was thinking of mounting that box under my batter tray and just plug in my connector cause it reaches over to it.....i think that a really stealthy set up.i am wanting to get the new firecore dizzy with mopar plug.so if i find a msd 6al with the 5 pin connector,like the one on ebay mentioned,and connect my ballast wires together??what else do i need to switch in the harness???

5746552-Picture001.jpg (164 downloads)
Last edited by sublimehemi; 01/19/10 10:25 PM.

70 charger ,all aluminum 528 hemi 727 cope rmvb,680hp 670 tq,full sequential holley hp efi,full hotchkis tvs,qa1 k and lowers,borgeson steering box cass viper 11.75 with cass s-trac dana 3.54