OZ helped me get some Boyd Codding Smoothie IIs custom built. They're 18 x 8 and 18 x 10.
Tires are Nitto NT555 in 245/45-18 front and 295/45-18 rear.
My wheels were made with an extra thick mounting pad to clear the big brakes. Cars with more common or stock brakes can get away with normal mounting pads. That would give the wheel a 1-1/2" deeper look. They're awesome in a deep dish.

Look at the picture of the front wheel between the center hub and the rotor. You can see the seam where the extra material was added. The lug nuts are the tall chrome spline drives and don't even reach the outside of the wheel center. That will give you an idea of how much farther back the spokes would be. It would be killer on a muscle car.

Another bonus is having the valve stem behind a spoke of the wheel. You don't see it from the outside. That makes for a much cleaner appearing wheel with more of a custom look. The stem is easy to reach even with the monster brakes in there.

We are brothers and sisters doing time on the planet for better or worse. I'll take the better, if you don't mind.
- Stu Harmon