Quote:

Quote:

I understand your point, but they do try and match up racers. If you are in line dailed at 12.0 and the guy behind you is a 13.5 and the guy behind him is a 12.20, they will pull the slower car aside and make the two faster cars go. And I think Super Pro is 10.99 and faster w/ eletronics, 2 is anything no electronics??? S/E is the closet to heads up

...i have never heard of such a thing...so your saying, durning a regular weekend bracket race(round-robin style). the track your describing actually moves cars around in the staging lanes to make the best(closest) race? ..can't imagine why they would do that..might as well just call them to the staging lanes by car # to make sure they get the best pairings..?

If they see 2 equal cars almost back to back they will/have in the past moved on aside, I've been on both ends of it. I was psyched to race this guy that dialed a 12.20 knowing he'd never run it. I was in my turck and dialed a 14.38 They moved me aside and let the guy behind me w/ a 12.35 dial run him. I had to run thenext guy w/ a 13.80 dail. Still won.

[IMG]http://i66.tinypic.com/pui5j.jpg[/IMG]
Coming soon!!!!