Quote:

Quote:

Bracket racing is BOOOOOOORRRRRRING to watch. I don't care how hard it is, to the spectator, it's BOOOOOOORRRRRRING. To call it a form of racing is ridiculous. In every other form of motorsports, whoever gets to the finish line first, wins. In every other form of motorsports, you don't lose for going too fast. It really should be called Consistency Contest. It's about consistency, not racing.

All this coming from a person who wasnt good at either heads up or bracket racing. You did the right thing and sold the car.

This just enforces why I call him DB DAVE E/mail me for the translation .Bracket racers make up the majority of racers at EVERY track .Some of you are not interested in going any faster or just improving the tune while others are always thinking of ways to go faster.I like seeing people that I do not get to see often,hanging out tween rounds and enjoying the SKIRT steaks.DB DAVE is just another keyboard jockey here to stir He is not a racer,never was,never will be.DB DAVE,put the pipe down and walk away from the computer.

HEMI-ITIS has no cure.
My condition is fully BLOWN!!