FIRST,
Let me thank all those happy customers (and other people that just saw the stuff) that took the time to write in with the good words. After all, that is what it is all about anyway. With enough money, anyone can make anything, but if you don't treat people right in business, you won't last long!
I have always believed this and will always practice it!

NOW, I am off my soap box. I am going to attempt to respond to everyone:

JohnRR,
I will certainly look into making some '66 - '69 B Body mount plates. We need to make another batch of E Body ones, so I will run it up the flagpole.

4406acuda,
Our A Body tailhousing is 308 bearing.

Scatpacktom,
I would like to offer a Moparts introductory price, however, if anyone has ever checked into an undertaking of this magnitude, I am sure that you realize the tooling costs. Actually, this is probably about as low as I can offer them and make anything. They turned out to be a little more expensive to produce than I originally figured. Sorry for the bad news! However, if you ever tried to locate an original, you would pay at least $250.00 for a main case that is bushed already. Keep in mind that that would be used. Ours are new, fresh and made of MUCH better material. Also, they are heat treated for strength, which to my knowledge, the originals were not.

STEFF,
We make main cases in 307 and 308 front bearing. All of our tailhousings are 308 bearing though.

If I missed anyone, sorry, repost a question and I will do my best to get back to you in a timely fashion.
Thanks,
Jamie

Passon Performance 309 Turkey Path Sugarloaf, PA 18249 (570) 401 8949 www.passonperformance.com