Quote:

I used to race alot and sometimes win some green backs. The last few years I only get out 4 or 5 times a year. My son's sports come first so that's what we concentrate on, they're only kids for awhile. 'If' I was smart I'd trade this car for a mild streeter with a back seat and no cage but I just can't seem to enjoy anything that's mild. Lol

That's my story too except for the "roll cage and kids" comment which is the exact reason I still run in the high 11's. I'd love to build a new stroker and run 10's in street trim, but I won't consider that until the kids are grown. My Valiant gets the most use each summer running back and forth to baseball practice. Luckily my boys like Dad's hotrod as a baseball shuttle.

Before the kids, the wife and I raced 2 or 3 times a week all summer long. With Little League ending in late June and football starting in September, my real racing season consists of July & August with the highlight the Mopar Nats. Otherwise it's a test & tune every once in a while.