wich harness you mean ? the one down the carpet or the underdash one?

If you mean about the undercarpet one actually there are 3 or 4 really. I do have actually two. one without driver seat sensor plug and for bench cars, and the other one with sensors everywhere and for bucket/buddy seats cars

At first instance when I got first the orange box ( non interlocked )I had before matched that box with the the harness without driver seat sensor ( modified the plug to plug the bench setup on to passenger bucket seat sensor and belt buckle ). worked perfect.

Then after I get the right interlocked box ( blue one ) tried to mount this box with the harness I had down the carpet working with orange box. Didn't work properlly...

Then by MAGIC ART ( some ebay seller drop that harness extra maybe accidentally when I was buying the engine harness to hook the reset button ) got the harness with all sensors wires and bucket/buddy seat setup. I got to get working for a week or so the bucket/buddy seat harness with all sensors provisions with the blue box.

I got:
-Crank/start the engine spreading my arm throught the window, without be sat or press the reset button. Dunno if must be on that way. No FSM manual or instruction or any info about if thats is posible or not, If is correct or not. Just ppl experience would it be able to provide that info, but since EVERYBODY GETS RID OFF OF THAT, then not too much ppl able to help

-Once I sat on seat, then no crank engine untill fasten the seatbelt or reset the system. That's how must be

Thats why I think box got damaged suddenly, thinking I made it to work.

Warning advertisement signals ( lights and buzzers ) ARE ACTUALLY WORKING PERFECT, and still.

ANY info about this you have will be great to every 74 owner

With a Charger born in Chrysler assembly plant in Valencia, Venezuela