We took delivery of Drag Pak #24 Sept 30, 2009, after all of the chassis work was completed we brought the car back to Barberton on November 20.

We have stripped the car of all insulation and sound deadening (Dodge said it came without that stuff, but we tooks out between 10 and 14 lbs of it) Painted the roll cage, interior, trunk, underside, engine compartment, and hood. Now we are getting ready to begin assembly later this week... We made a lot of different choices than most other Drag Pak owners, but we are far more weight conscious than others... any if you are looking for some Drag Pak info, we have a daily blog started and as you will see we enjoy ourselves as we are getting this car ready. The car is mine, and my son is crew chief, and doing a fine job of it. You will see him in most of the pictures, since while he is working I have time to photograph. http://newhemiracing.blogspot.com

Living in the Akron Ohio area had benefits. In the "old days" I had Arlen Vanke do my engine work and watched as closely as I could, and I often stopped by Art Arfons shop just to be close to the action. Now we have folks dropping by our shop for the same reason. Funny how life goes in cycles...

David