Quote:

Quote:

Good deal. Matt seems like a straight up guy & I'll have to check out his website (if he has one). I know there's a shop in calif called King of Trim & looks like they do great work, too.
Really nice psople to talk to as well.

Do you have contact info for this "King of Trim" place...???

I am not going to tell folks not to do this, as I have bought things from him in the past. All I will say is you get what you pay for. In this instance, I got the upper and lower trunk trim for my 67 Barracuda from him. Cost, $1000. Issues were 2 small dimples that could and should have been straightened out with if a little QA were observed, and really sloppy paint applied to the center of the top piece. No one but me will probably ever notice either, but for $1000 I would expect the finished product to be immaculate. As stated before, Mike at AllTrim did the bezels and grill and I was lucky because He had them done already and I bought them straight out. He advertised them as 2 footers I believe. Mike is too critical of his work. I have looked at these things front and back and they are way better then factory and he must have meant 2 inches. Zero flaws.

67 Barracuda FB 69 Superbee "Southern Maryland: If you want a good looking woman, you had better bring her with you"