We had a time crunch restoration going, and needed a decent finish panel in a (relative) hurry. This was for the 69 R/T in my sig.
I purchased a pretty nice panel from a member here, and sent it off to MCB for what was to be a (3 week turn time) restoration.
I know they dont anodize, I know you get what you pay for etc, so no need for commentary. The ONLY reason this was sent to them was the time crunch to get it back and on the car.
5+ weeks (and the day before the car goes to Vegas!), the panel arrives.
Absolute trash.
Helen Keller did the masking and painting.
Some guy with a spastic motor control disorder must have done the metal straightening, cause it actually looks worse than when it left.
The center reflector doesn't even fit into the recess, and every single dent and ding in the panel is still there.
My personal favorite is the fact that the panel went to them with all the brackets and center reflector with it, and came back as a shoddily restored piece of recycling, completely disassembled. The brackets were beadblasted and thrown in the box, the center reflector was as dirty as the day it came off the road. There's even old rivet ends still stuck in the aluminum from MCB dismantling it, and all the tangs that help hold the steel in place are bent every which way... Wonder how it's going to look after I have to tweak all the tangs around to reassemble it?
I know these guys are site sponsors, but I'm seriously considering a stop payment on my check.