Quote:

Quote:

I just got called yesterday. So I am in also. How does the parking work? Do they park you or can you save a spot?

they park you based on the number you get when you pull into linders lot. they do it this way so they can keep track of who's parked where in case the cameras need to find you.. so they say!
last time we pulled around to the gate and bader sr told us to go around the paved side was full. we got parked past the finish line in the grass on the other side of the track. it wasn't too bad though met some nice people over there as it seems we always do when we go to big events like this.
one tip for every one. when you get into linders lot go hang out at the front of the lot and wait till your number gets called for your credentials. when we got parked in the back hundred acres of linders lot the guy told us to hang out with our rig and the line would move forward.. it didn't! i was late to get my stuff. this time i am going to leave my house early and try and get into linders lot when they open it.

so when do they open linders lot? or when did they in 2007?