Quote:

Last time they were here I got in as an alternate. If a spot opens up they will call down the list. I think I got a call 2-3 weeks later asking if I wanted a spot.

two years ago when they were here my wife sent an email to them at a couple of minutes after 12 and got put on the call list. they said it was first come first call. i got the call one week before the show. i went and had a great time.

this time i was prepared. i sent an email the first time the web site locked up. i went back to the web site and got through just like a previous post said i clicked on the link at the bottom to go to the basket i think it was. i got my confirmation. a few minutes later i got an email from the track letting me know i was on the call list. i responded back asking them to check. they did and said i was in. during the excitement of it all i forgot to buy a ticket for my wife. oops! i did go back later and get one. i called the track after work and was told that by going back later to buy the extra ticket was better because the larger your order is the longer it takes.

any way