Quote:

Was his name Scott by chance?

You're the second person who has asked if I bought it from a guy named Scott, and the answer is (NO), I bought it from a guy named Robert (Last name starts with S) and his name is on the (20 year old title)
Where is this Scott guy from ? The car and title came form Oklahoma.
I don't know anyone in the Mopar hobby named Scott (or anyone named Scott for that matter).

Is he someone to stay away from ?
Que Pasa ?

------
I also bought a 67 Coronet R/T (440) from the ame guy (also 3 weeks ago), and he did give me the fender tag and Broadcast sheet for the car.

I just dropped a (motor home) 440/727 into it and working on the brakes this weekend. It should be running in a few.

BTW, after close inspection of the Challenger now in my possession, it does not have plastic bumpers, it does not have a hole in the firewall for a shaker hood, and it does not look like it ever had a wing installed on the deck lid...
I can tell that it is a factory 4-speed, factory console, has a 26" rad opening, Has skid plate on k-frame, Has a Dana 60 axle (cant read number on botton yet...need to get it up on my lift and clean it) and count the ratio. Paint under dash, on the inner firewall, and inside the rear quarters is black...not red.

But until the owner finds the tag, there's not much I can do.

Thanks
Mike