I wouldn't do anything to the combination until until you have a baseline.

To get a baseline you need traction. You have superstock springs. The old KYB shocks are fine for the front at this level of desired performance, especially since the car is likely more driver than drag car. You need longer rear shocks. Mopar Performance rear drag shocks or even the cheapest $10 pickup truck shock from the 70's or 80's will do the job. Last, you need some properly sized drag radials on those 8 inch rims.

I would run what you have at the track and work on the tune of the combination.

If the carb is sharp, timing is right, and the MSD works, your driving skills will be all that matters.

Dropping the exhaust at the collectors or cutouts will help.

Your car at 325 hp should put you in the mid 13 second range.

You get your baseline by going out and beating on your car at the track, and keeping good records of what you did, and how you did it.

When you think that you understand your car and combination and have the relevant information gathered, you are then ready to make one change at a time, working on the baseline.

Asking "what should I buy?", "what would you do?", to everyone is not the way to do this.

The first thing you will learn is this:

Do I like racing? Do I like wrenching? Is this something I want to pursue? How deep do I want to get into the sport of racing?

You might be pleasantly surprised how your car responds to flogging it at the track and the satisfaction of tuning the performance out of your combination by yourself or with the guidance of an experienced individual.

When you have gotten to that point, you will know how much you need to spend to gain whatever ET you are after. Most of us are on a budget, why spend when you don't have to? Why alter the car beyond what you have to? Unless that is your goal, to have a 'poser' car and be a bench racer. I'm not being a smart azz, just offering what I think is sound advice. Been there and done that. Good luck with your endeavour.

Too many cars, too many parts, too little coin, too little space to work in, too little time left to make it all happen! Update: down to one ride, still too many parts, a little more jingle in the pocket, gaining space, and it's going to happen this year!