Quote:

Quote:

Like I said I did a bunch at work.I was just careful not to get zealous reinstalling the stem.Its like rotating tires on them.You have to reset them on the car to shut the light off.We rotated then turn on ign let some air out reair and wait for the horn to beep to recoginise the sensor.Just more work and then people wonder why working on the new stuff costs more.We had one girl with a Pontiac that kept bending rims.She wnet thru 5 new ones and we straightened 4 more.She kept hitting pretty much the same pot hole.Never guess what color hair she had.Rocky

So anytime you rotate the tires on a car with TPS, you have to reset the light? Didn't know that.
So once you rotate the tires, turn on the ignition switch to on position, then you let air out of each one until its about 20 psi. Then re-air them to correct pressure and the horn will beep when the sensors are recognized?

it actually depends on the car, if it has the tire pressure monitor (tells you pressure at each corner) it needs to be recalibrated. if you have just idiot light then it does not need to be recalibrated on a rotation

67 Dart GT Vert 273/904
72 Town & Country 440/727
90 D350 reg cab dually cummins
15 Scat Pack Challenger