I don't understand whats going on with these mounts, but i'm sure the guy i bought them from gave me the wrong ones just like he did with the oil pan, he said they came off a 360 supposidly from a B body, who knows, can anyone tell me what they are from, mianly the "brackets", not the mounts, those were off of my 318, i installed them & took off the other mounts, those looked like early style that the long bolt goes through, i mocked up the engine & found the drivers side was off, way off. The car is a 71 318 Swinger with the bisket style mounts. If someone could help me out with the "right" brackets for these mounts, i would greatly apprieate it, because i'm sure they are the wrong ones, at least the drivers side anyways. The bracket on the left is the DS, it lines up with the 360 boss, but the mount sits way off to one side as you can see & the stud on the mount is wanting to rest about 2" behind where it needs to be on the K member

75 Duster, 451 10.87 @ 123.58 NA 97 Z28 6sp., 12.01 @ 115 on a 100 shot 71 Swinger. 360 magnum. 12.58 @ 105 78 cutlass, 469 BBC. 12.70 @ 108 on street tires. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2kqNmMfheU