Thanks guys for the info so far.
I will answer some of them so here goes.

#1 a Lighter Driver will Greatly help out but I want to drive it.

#2 I have the alum rad, meziere pump assem, alum driveshaft, light weight wheels, tallest moroso front tires, spool, alum floors, and some other little stuff.

#3 I did have fiberglass bumpers but they got cracked from a ford guy hitting the car in the staging lanes. I put the steel ones on after the new paint was applied so it didn't happen again.

#4 I guess I didn't mean rolling resistance about the brakes it was rotational resistance I was talking about. Getting those big things turning.

#5 I would Love to try one of Bondo's frontends on the car but the money isn't there for something like that. I have a small budget for racing as I have 2 RR's to keep going. His and Hers racing.

#6 I have a decent conv but there may be a little more left in that department so I will be talking to PTC about that.

#7 I already have a parachute for the car so maybe I can just take the brakes off and stop with the chute?? LOL

#8 I may try some header extensions to see what that does also.

I will seal the carb to the hood for next year and maybe try a spacer on it also. I may also try putting the fiberglass bumpers back on as I believe that was close to 50 lbs for the front and back together.

I appreciate the suggestions and hope I can get more suggestions to try.

Thanks Guys David

Last edited by His and Her 69's; 11/06/09 04:08 AM.