Have been a little busy working on a few other things. Yet I have done a little work on the 66. I removed all the wiring. Only thing still attached to the car is the rear end, front suspenson & steering column. Going to leave it that way for now so it will remain mobile. It has been raining a lot here for several months & has finaly stopped so I was able to get parts car #2 jacked up so I could remove the front clip eaiser. Ground was still wet. I am putting a 65 nose on her as I like the styling better. It was in worse shape than I thought. Both have rust holes behind the headlights. I can probably fix that. 1 has the lower section completely rotted. Can fix that if I can find a patch panel. 1 has a nice dent that may be tough to fix. The front valence panel was bent up badly, but I could see that without removing it so thats ok. I have leads on some good fenders. 1 local & one a hundred miles away. May try to fix these. Not sure what to do yet. I need to get wrorking on my bracket car. The season is approching & I had some things I wanted to do to it. So it may be a while before much is done to the 66. Anyway here are some pic's of the ratty fenders.

5735694-bcuda070.jpg (60 downloads)

2005 Dakota 4X4 3.7 2004 Rumble Bee 5.7 1978 Diplomat 318 1969 Satellite 318 "bracket racer" 1966 Barracuda (in progress ) 1964 Dodge 330 (future race project) 1962 Belvedere (HUM????)