Quote:

No it's installed in the correct position , the manifold doesn't really care if the vac port is in the front or the rear .

The linkage is NOT A body anything , that's a 72 up 1 piece setup and it's NEVER going to work properly, nevermind it's missing the mpar throttle adaptor and that angle for the throttle cable is going to cause issues .

It's needs Andyf's hise rise throttle adapter bracket to correct the throttle cable angle, the mopar linkage adapter and a bouchilion throttle valve linkage cable to the carb because the one piece setup is not going to work with that manifold .

Oh no I understand fully...Like I said its not mine. Mine has the working kickdown linkage. I make my own stuff like my throttle brackets for my Lokar and they always work like a charm. I am trying to help this guy out fix his car but he is on the fence. I tell him how to do it but he never does it, doesnt even own a set of SAE wrenches...Always expecting others to do it for him. I am part of a small local club here with maybe 25 cars and he has a Gen Lee and is restoring it. I just like pointing out the incorrect things he has bought to him. He trusts some 50 yr old mechanic that has never owned anything American except magazines. He trusts his opinion more than mine. I have never opened my hood for any of these guys and they are convinced my 69 R/T has a slant 6 under it.

Family owned 1969 Charger R/T DualQuad 440/727/GVO/3.55s