I'm a stranger to these topics and normally don't comment but there are other corrections needed that I see on almost every restored E body. Seems like these just get perpetuated (I have a DVD for $3.98 if you want to know what that word means)
So above experts with your diagrams, etc. why have you never commented on these details?? guess you want to get paid??? $16 for your piggy bank?? Can I just send you a DONATION in a white envelope? keep your DVD!

Wiper hose routing- return hose from reservoir always came back along the firewall, routed up through the black heavy firewall clip above the junction box, wrapped up and behind the wiper motor and then exited above the wiper motor through that small hole that's on the lip. I've seen this correctly done less than 5 times in years of looking at restored cars. What do you think that hole is for??

Heater hoses attached to inner fender??? that's fine for big blocks and small block A bodies, not cudas or challengers. small block E bodies heater hoses didn't attach to the inner fender. as I told a mopar car judge who pointed out my mistake of NOT attaching them to the inner fender, REFER TO THE SERVICE MANUAL, it's in there!! Why do you think the alternator bracket is so tall??

6 pak vaccuum hoses always S clipped to the fuel lines, all three of them. never see this correctly done. doesn't make sense to have the hoses flopping around?? they didn't!

engine wiring harness between alternator and horns always routed across and through the large black clip. again, can't have wires flopping around in there!

spark plug wire holders always painted, never white! Yikes!!!

I can't take anymore, back to my Mopar cave............