Obviously it has been awhile since I posted here due to many factors, however I thought I would try and provide some updates. First, I haven't been working on the car for awhile because I became distracted with a 52 Dodge pickup. I picked it for virtually nothing and had to reconstruct it as it was disassembled. After slaving on it for about a month or so, I had it up and running and then discovered (read rediscovered) that 50's era pickups were never intended to be driven in the 21st century; with max speed of 45 I quickly became a little disillusioned with it but then came upon a 56 Desoto with a 330 CI Hemi, so.... back apart the truck came, the engine off to the machine shop etc.

So, as it stands now, the 52 is undergoing surgery with a 88 Dakota from clip, E body rear end and then the 330 + 727 will be installed. Should I ever happen to get this somewhat done I will get back onto the Cuda.

I did happen to score some Neon SRT-4 seats for it which I think will work well. I also made a center console for it to house the stereo since that spot is now occupied by a switch panel. The car has taken on more of a "race" car flavor which is cool, but now I am beginning to think I should put some type of cage in it, more for the shoulder belts than anything else. I wanted the interior to remain fairly stock, but that is evaporating somewhat. Anyway, here is a picture of the car, basically as it is today.

01 Viper GTS ACR
10 Challenger RT PCP 6spd
70 Challenger 440 6 pac
73 Cuda 416 Road Racer
70 Hemi Roadrunner
01 Ram 4x4 / 98 Ram 3500
91 Stealth RT
05 Durango Hemi
09 Caliber / 99 Dakota 4x4 / 52 Dodge B3B