Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

let me know when your ready to switch over to efi. get a tunnel ram bottom on there with a custom top and some nice atomizing injectors and you could probably see another 2-3 mpg with alot of tuning and a wideband. with the efi you can really dial in what your engine needs, plus you can adjust your timing based on what your engine needs.

Jerry, you don't know how much I'd like to do a FAST EZ fuel injection set up. It would be awesome! It's so darn expensive though. Got any low buck set ups for a buddy?
I already use a LM-1 for tuning

I don't think the FAST EZ system is sophisticated enough to make it worthwhile, it's still a TBI system, so you have potential wet flow fuel distribution issues. it doesn't control timing. if you're serious about EFI, I'd go full multiport. batch vs. sequential is much less of an issue.

for your setup, I like jerry's idea of a tunnel ram base, build a plenumn and use a mustang, LS1, 5.7 hemi, etc style throttle body at the front or side. ford motorsports 30lb/hr injectors should feed your mill, and would be easy to come by on ebay or craigslist.

IS THERE A TUNNEL RAM INTAKE THAT BOLTS UP TO MAGNUM HEADS?? Sorry about the caps.