Quote:

Seems like the 69 Dodge Dart is a hard vehicle to get repop parts for. Seems like a majority of the parts I need are used only. Anyway

Anybody know where or who can restore a front grille and bezels for a 1969 Dodge Dart. Structurally it is in good shape...just needs restoring.

How about the Driver side outside mirror. Ive got 2 of them and want to send at least 1 of them out to get rechromed but dont know if taking apart the cables is the right thing to do. What do most other people do in this case. Year One sells them but $269 and I'll be Darned if I am going to pay $269 for an outside mirror. Are there special tools for this??

Well there are repop parts out for it. Quite a few things, even the chrome inserts for the bulge hood, rear tailights, rear t/l bezels, and even a brand new bulge hood from AMD. The don't make 69 headlight bezels or grille. The grilles aren't that hard to find not broken and not dented. You just have to remove the anodizing, sand, polish, and paint to restore them. Or I'm going to guess you'll pay well over $700 to have the three pieces restored.

I think AMD makes full quarters for that car now too.

Check out the www.pgclassic.com website. They have remote mirrors for less. IMHO, at their price it's not worth the rechroming costs.

Also check out the www.beaparts.com site. Heck, you can guy new dash bezels even, and even a really nice new dash pad for only $225 or so.