Good info, I am currently putting a 5.7 Hemi from a 2006 Charger into a 71 Cuda.

Question - How did you get the oil filter pipe out of the block, any tips would be appreciated, mine is stuck in there real good or they are using left handed threads.

Comment - The front sump Charger block did not come with the support stud to mount the oil pickup, I purchased one from Mopar PN# 6506333-AA the nut was PN# 6502756. Since these Main Bearing Cap bolts are torque to yield the factory recommends not reusing them if you should ever need to remove them. I also found that the Weldtech Pan depended on the dip stick using the passage cast into the block where as on the Charger engine this hole was plugged and the cast aluminum original oil pan had a hole in it for the dip stick tube. I had to resort to unplugging the hole in the block, installing a dip stick tube from a truck hemi PN 53021322-AB(tube), PN 53021321-AC (indicator), PN 53021144 (O ring) and then bending it to secure it on the front of the driver side cylinder head since the original mounting scheme secured the top of the dip stick tube on the accessory mount for the truck hemi which is different from the accessory mount for the Charger hemi. Instead of purchasing an EGR valve block off plate I simply used a small diameter aluminum core plug to block the passage the hole is drilled to a diameter that readily accepts a standard size core plug. Also I believe the ECU that is sold by Mopar Performance is the same as the AEM unit.