I just got mine about 2 weeks ago from Hector at Ricks. (A real nice guy- he owns the place) Absolutly a first class tank . I had them mount a Weldon 600 A flow thrue in the tank along with a 100 micron filter. I had them use 5/8" SS tube with #10 fittings ( in case I ramp it up later on .)

I had the same Weldon mounted under the car and could barley hear it ( with Motor running) >Now i cannot hear it with the motor running.
I WISH i had done this 10 yers ago. After trying various combos of fittings welded to stock tanks, hanging pumps under the car , wrapping the pumps in 6 layers of heat shield, suffering with pin hole air leaks that would not leak fuel , but would creat bubbles in the fuel system, plus all the plumbing just looked like poo under the car.

If there is a down side, it is that the tank added 35 lbs ( like for like)to the rear. They double wall the bottom of the SS tank so that the welds on the baffles do not show thue. If i had known that , I MAY have asked for the lightweight version

PM me your number and i go into more detail.
I Highly reccomend their tanks. If you go with Ricks , ask for Hector and tell him Mark likes his Challenger tank