I heard on 680 Radio News there was a lot of smoke over Georgetown this past couple of days. For one thing I started this thread only to help a person out with the color of a grille. This person will come to his own conclusions if this car is the Magazine Car or not via the information that is amassed. I dont think he cares and did not buy the car to get his name in any magazine or to have the Cuda grace any pages to put a feather in his cap. If he wanted his name in a magazine I am sure one of his other cars could do that for him very easily.

Add it up from what is known from this thread. Car is virtually built with the same options as the Magazine car. In the past Mccannix and I had heard about this car from others and did not even know that the Cuda had made it to about 4 miles from were I live. Just how many were built with this color.I know of 6,does that make it the car in the Magazine,no. I myself have never stated that it is the car in the magazine, it sure leads in that direction but it will take some more research to make it a 100% thing. From what I know about the Cuda it is closer to being the Magazine car than any other 1971 440-6 Cuda with FJ6 paint. There is other information known about the car and I hope people that read this will offer any information on the Cuda Magazine Car they know. No matter what this Cuda is it is being restored the way the new owner whats it to be restored. I dont think he is going to follow the exactly build (Fender Tag/Broadcast Sheet)as the factory did and that is his choice. No Matter what it will be one cool Cuda,magazine article or not.

1971 HEMI E BODY REGISTRY