Mccannix and I went over to see this car of a friend of mine to give him some parts for his restoration. I had decoded the Tag and Broadcast Sheet for him a while ago. Mccannix started looking at the car and asked some questions of the History of the car. Some things that were said pointed in the direction that this car could be the car in the Magazine Article. The owner had bought the car without knowing too much of the History and one thing he wanted to know was the grille color, Body or Argent. Since the broadcast sheet does not tell this and it was not a rubber bumper car it could of had either grille. Mccannix and I started thinking if someone had this acticle and there were pictures that could tell us the grille color then that would answer some of the question he was asking. Normally when a Cuda has Body Color Door mirrors it get a colored grille but with the Strike in 1971 and the Transport the rolled over with the Cuda grilles in it,any grille was put in a Cuda for a while.

Here is some information on the car.

Cuda- FJ6,H6X9 Black Interior,G36 Painted Mirrors, G11 Tinted Glass,A01 Light Package,A62 Rallye Dash,Bunch of J-L-M options, N41,N42 Dual Tip Exhaust,N96 Shaker Hood,R11 AM Radio.It is a consol auto and has A34 410 Dana. It also has an "R" on the prefix of the S/O number.

This friend is not a flipper and its his first E Body and plans on keeping the car so this information is for him to restore the car.

1971 HEMI E BODY REGISTRY