First let me introduce myself and say hi! The car in question is strictly drag-race. 73 Cuda aprox 3800 lbs Currently 4:56 Dana but think we're going to take gear out of it and make it a 4:10 It will be an automatic and the converter will be matched to the combo once the engine gets closer to completion.

I'm having a RB stroker built between 498 to 514 depending on the rod/piston that the builder settles on. Procomp heads bowls light porting and gasket matched. Solid lifter cam compression will be in the neighborhood of 13.5 to 1 Builder estimates horsepower between 600 and 640.

I've previously run the car with a Six Pack (vac secondaries softest springs) and a 4 speed. Car ran strong no bogs idled great. Ran a best of 1190 at 112 (flat top 440 steel head motor) In the interest of bettering the performance I installed a Team G manifold and a Holly 950 hp The car ran exact et little less mph but better 60 ft 1/8 mile Six Pack seemed softer on the bottom end but pulled harder upstairs 2-3 mph more.

The builder recommends at least a 1050 Dominator but said the 950 will work for now (at the sacrifice of performance).

Now for my question.....In you're opinion with the flow characteristics of the Six Pack and design of the factory aluminum intake will it feed this engine? The reason I ask is the visual appeal of the Six Pack versus the four barrel, but if I'm going to sacrifice a lot of performance I'll drop the idea Thanks Randy