Don't hesitate to go heavy on the torsion bars.
I'm using coilovers (with an AlterKtion setup), I had 550 lbs springs last year, which I swapped for 450's this year (more comfort for road use), and the trade-off in body roll is obvious.
I miss the 550s on the track. I don't know how that translate in torsion bars, but with a car this heavy, I'd say aim for the biggest you can find. But consider frame connectors with heavy suspension up front.

2 degrees of camber is OK (I'm running 1'50").
More gives more confidence going into corners, but the rear will slide easier, especially with a stiff bar (or a 4-link, in my case).

I suppose you have a Tremec 5-speed with the .64 5th ratio. I bought the same and thought I'd never need the 5th on a track (and I have a 3.55 rear end).
Bad thought, I should have bought the .8 final ratio version. At the top of 4th, at aroung 155 mph, a shorter 5th gear would be useful for long straights.

As Tom Quad said above, Wilwood has some great compounds, I'm using their 6-piston calipers and never had fade on a track yeat (my oil gets too hot before that, the oil cooler is on the shelf for this winter).