Quote:

Quote:

Was Ralph there?

I did not attend Palooza X. The Fast Board chose to ban me from competing in F.A.S.T. events. Up to this point, I chose not to be part of any F.A.S.T. race due to the issues that made me go on my own in the spring of 2008. In the past couple of months since Chryslers @ Carlisle, many of the Racers that run in both series asked me to be part of Palooza. At the Nat's, Dave Dudek ran with us the SuperCar ShootOut. We had a great event. Dave said to me, "I will see you at Palooza". That was when I decided I would attend.

Last week, I received a call from the person who is the head of FAST, who told me that I was banned from competing in F.A.S.T.

Just to make it clear, the SuperCar ShootOut has not banned any of the competitors of the F.A.S.T. series and welcome all SuperCar Legal Combos that run in F.A.S.T. to run with the SuperCar Series.

Congrat's Dave on your Victory.

Sorry to hear about all the drama!! I was hoping to see that Hemi Belvedere break into the 10's! I hope all you guys can work out your differences, it's better for the hobby.