Quote:

Quote:

I have been thinking and recieving many many e-mails in regards to Mod Top and thought we could start alist of who would be interested in Legendary making new Mod Top material...... the other stuff is not quit accurate enough and Legendary have taken on reproducing new Gator Grain material (which i have already requested a sample of) so would like to know who would be in need of Mod Top material if Legendary where to take it on board to supply please.

I'M IN! I HAVE A LAYSONS TOP WHICH STINKS (LOOKS AND SMELL) AND I HAVE ENOUGH NOS MATERIAL FOR JUST THE CENTER SECTION BETWEEN THE SEAMS. IF LEGENDARY MAKES IT I WILL GUARANTEE THEM GOOD PRESS FROM MY CONNECTIONS IN THE MAGAZINE WORLD.

Hello Steven,
I have recieved an e-mail from another Moparts member who said that he has talked with Legendary. And even though it has not yet been offically released they plan on having Mod Top material available at the same time as the Gator Grain material in 90 days......... Aledgedly.

Stay tuned for more information and confirmation. Things are looking up, i really hope that Legendary have stepped up to the plate once again to help out the Mopar Brethrin.