Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

well at least show us your car and tell a little about it? and how many wins etc

From the name in his profile, I just figured it
was Mike Daurity from the old KOS. [/quote

Mike is my pops.

posted pics of my ride the other day

https://board.moparts.org/ubbthreads/show...=22#Post5399899

car is awesome but your attitude sucks to say the least.

well I appreciate it. I aim to please and entertain, you all get your panties in a wad way to easy. Oh and bracket racing sucks

you will never see me get my panties in a wad cause I don't wear them I can understand a heads up racer not liking bracket racing because most of them couldn't cut a consistent light if they had to and sure as hell can't make the car run the number over and over

I don't try to run the same thing. Everytime I pull in the beams I want to go faster than the last timer I went down the track isn't that the point of racing? please elighten me what kind of enjoyment you get out of trying to run the same number? it just escapes me.

I think the point he's trying to make is that it takes a driver to win bracket races, it takes a fast car to win heads up. I personally enjoy both, but you have to respect the talent of some of the better bracket racers. I know I have none which is why I'm building a heads up car as well