was out playing today after playing with my carbs. made a few adjustments and took it to my private drag strip for a test.

Good news id that the LM1 shows i may have cured the lean spot in first when i punch it. better news is that the change to the brown accel cam and 35 squirter and purple outboard springs shows I may have picked up a whole bunch of acceleration (1/4 to a 1/2 sec through second)

bad news is that when i put it in reverse to make my second pass i get NOTHING. nada. no move. I put it in 1sr and i drive back to the shop the long way. 1st 2nd and 3rd seem fine.

no reverse.

Any clues what i broke? I have a transmission guy who'll fix me up but im wondering what i did to it. any clues?

the trans was rebuilt last year with new clutches, bands, seals, 4.2 lever, cheetah VB, hi flow filter and bolt in sprag.

BTW, its actually not a bad thing. i have a new converter, a new super sprag i want to throw in there and I'll be getting a new steel drum just for the heck of it. ive been looking for a reason to pull the 727 out so i can upgrayed it