I love the altered Barracuda! There was more than a few of them in 1966+later. Also good to see another '65 Plymouth bieng done! Can't get enough of the altered wheelbase cars! There was plenty of '64s that got altered! Some were less noticeable because they were updated with '65 noses.

I started building my '65 AWB with a '65 Coronet 4door and an absolutely useless-for-anything-else convertible shell to donate the quarters and doorjambs.

Moving a 4door as you asked about is a relatively simple process. Only slightly more complicated than moving a 2door hardtop or sedan. Of course the first step is to measure, measure, measure and make sure your car is level and square. Then weld in braces between the roof and rockers and some diagonals between them (about as shown in the Chrysler Documents works fine). You'll need a donor car to provide the 2door quarters and doorjambs. Look here for more:

www.primerking.com

Keep hacking/cutting! Especially if you;re starting with a 4door. Who else is gonna care about it? Don't worry about the "pretty cars" and the guys who want to see everything spit-polished. The only race cars that are that pretty are "race cars" that have never seen a track, just the inside of a trailer.

www.primerking.com : the place for anything that isn't shiny