Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Seen one for sale in the classifieds.
Burn out box procedure?
Launch procedure?
Just wondering, hate to sound dumb, but I dont know how it works. I assume you launch with a clutch, and shift as normal?

Bob, Peanut Stephens, (your neighbor) had one in a Devin sports car. It was equipped with a Hemi and injectors. He had the car at World of Wheels this year. The car has not been raced in over 30 years but he made a pass at Clay City last year. 426 Hemi with a NASCAR type bathtub intake and 4500 now insted of injectors. He lives between Greenup and Greenbow Lake. I will get his phone number for you.

i'm sure Willard would know alot about them and he is a super nice guy to talk to.

when i spoke to him last year at Clay City he was talking about going with a Lenco but was having trouble getting the combo he wanted from the vendor.

that was also the same day they forgot to put the radiator cap on and water got under the slicks on the track and the car got loose and he scraped the wall with the rear of the car knocking the windup key off it.

here's a photo of the car that was taken about 2 years ago with the injectors still on it.

with the history and rarity behind that car it should be in a museum.

unless you can show me more/better pics that red car is a Kellison Astra..
didnt mean to get off topic...
cheapst

365" Iron J heads,,3480lbs best 1.39 60ft on SS springs.10.54,124 mph ...6.67 1/8th et.average 60fts 1.46 w/ small cam &.063 no2 pill tagged & insured
[image][/image]