If you are looking for a heavy duty steet/race unit they are very competitively priced. I use street very very loosely because most people who run on the street would see this as overkill unless you were serious about not junking parts on a high horsepower street/strip car.

I looked at Advance, Tim Hyatt and McCloud. All of them make some nice clutches. My engine builder has used McCloud forever. Boninfante was not the highest priced supplier out there.

I talked to a lot of guys racing 4 speeds with bigger cars and and the guys who were running Boninfante said they were very happy with the durability of the unit. The guys at Texas Thunder have had a lot of success running the Boninfante unit and Mike Loboda uses one in his pro stock duster. I am not going class racing so every little tenth is not a big concern for me. My deciding factor was durability and adjustibility.

When the president of the company gives you his personal cell phone number and says call me anytime you need anything. That to me tells you about the way he feels about customer service.