Quote:

Is the G2 better than slick sand or feather fill? I normaly like ti stick with all poly based products instead of uro and poly
I have a full can gallon or .7 of a gallon some stuff is not a gallon of Z-grip{evercoat} was just look at options saw the spray on stuff in some mag. and look easyer for some applicatons.

Kevin, The G2 is a reformulation of the original FeatherFill, which was horrible,.....I've done several projects, and a few customers cars using the G2,in the last several years.......haven't had any issuses with compatability,.....but I usually stick with the Dupont line of Chroma based products, primers and BC/CC's,....Evercoat prouducts like their Eurosoft and glazing pastes, have always worked together with no problems in the past on finished work,.....the G2 IMHO has showed itself to be a quality product,........I do a lot of painting on a monthly basis/ as well as body work, either on my projects, or customers,......so I'm using product and seeing their results on a current basis, not a random, or drawn out restoration, or process

Mike